Monday, May 3, 2010

Activism Blog Week 10

Alexandria Bergeron
Jeanina Perez
3/27/2010
WST 3015



So we have reached the end of this process. This week we spent our last couple days putting together our presentations and preparing to share it with the class. It has been great getting to know these girls in my group and on our last day we met up to touch up our presentation before class and to have lunch together. I would venture so far as to say that we couldn't have had a better group dynamic through this whole process.
Our presentation in class went smoothly, even though we went a bit over time. Once we were up there talking about it, I realized how much we really had done to pull this all together. Jen A. did the most amazing job on the PSA, which we should in class. The results of all of this have been great.
We talked in class about how we would connect this last week to our last bit of reading and ecofeminism, and i think i would like to tie this in with the concept (abstract) of home. UCF is my home, because it is a part of me. I have then in effect changed my enviroment, and in my mind it was for the better. Now others will feel more at easy and ready to call this home for them as well. Especially now that it provides everyone with that key element that make a home so great... Security!

No comments:

Post a Comment